Frequently Asked Questions:

1)    What do I need to register Moto8ight Kit Motorcycle?

       Each state is different, you MUST check with your local DMV for requirements PRIOR to purchasing our kits.  Along with the purchase, Moto8ight will issue a Certificate Of Origin with matching VIN number on your new frame.  Most states will require you to show proof of ownership of the frame and the drive train, so keep all your receipts and records of purchases (especially your donor).  Some states will require emission testing also.  

        For more info, check with your local DMV.  

        Additional reading on how to register a custom kit motorcycle - Click Here


2)   Does Moto8ight ship outside US?

      Due to Laws and Regulations, shipping outside US will require special arrangement, depending on customer location.